Monday, February 27, 2006


Miracle

The olympics closing ceremonies over with, and with the U.S. Hockey team getting beat, there has not been a miracle on ice since Herb Brooks took a bunch of college students to up against a powerful Soviet Union team, and won the gold medal, in 1980. They have made a movie about this team, and it truly is a miracle that this team won.

The other day someone asked me to define a miracle, and I gave him a sarcastic answer, and said the 1980 U.S. hockey team winning gold at those games. After thinking about, I thought about how God creates miracles, when babies are borned. There is no better way than to see God working in a family, and how God uses a miracle to create love in a family. The things that Jamin and Ashley are having to go through with Aiden, and I know that God is going use this miracle to fulfill his will.

People like to call babies that are near death, miracle babies. I have been classified as a miracle baby, but I do not agree with that. Every baby is miracle because God is created each and everyone of us to do His will. There is a purpose for everyone and everything. Read Ess. 3: 1-15. From what my family has told me about my birth, was that I had a blood disorder, and I was not suppose to survive, but God had a different plan. God had a greater purpose for me, and I am now realizing what that purpose is. I still have a lot to learn, but God is using me to minister to others. My mom and dad spent countless hours praying for my life, and those prayers paid off. They prayed that I would live to do great things in this world were great things are few and far between.

Just like this hockey team, it was miracle that they won the 1980 gold medal, I am now asking you what is your miracle? Think about it.

No comments: