Wednesday, February 22, 2006



What Personality


I am taking a class on personality, and it is pretty tough. I having to take test that involves a lot of material, and sometimes what I see as pointless concepts. Right now were are going through theories, and who came up with these theories. I guess that is the reason my test are that great because of these theories. Some people say that you have the same personality as your parents. Is that true for you? I think that I have the same personality as my dad and mom. I am very care-free, meaning stuff doesn't bother me, but I do care about what I am doing. My sister on the other hand, well we do not know were her personality comes from. Many of you may know that I roll with the punches. I learn and go on.

Have you every thought about what type of personality Jesus had. Jesus wepted, got angry, laughed, but most of all he loved. Does this fit your personality profile. How hard is it to love someone that has done something wrong against you. Jesus did that very thing all the time. Do you love the people that mistreat you? This is so hard to do. There have been times when I wanted to give people a piece of my mind when they have done me wrong, but I always thinking that would not be reflective of who I am.

I challenge you the rest of this week to find you are. What is your personality, and does that reflect who you are at home, school, and whatever you are doing?

No comments: