Thursday, August 30, 2007

September 23, 2007


After many prayers, my time in Montgomery has come to a close. Actually, it is very exciting. A new chapter starts in my life, in a state where I came from. I always said that I would never return to Tennessee, but I am in need of a new job and life, in general. It is getting old coming home to a empty house. It is getting old doing the same old job, over and over again. It is getting old not being around my family.

So, on September 21nd, this looks like my last night in Montgomery. The house I was renting has finally sold and closes, and I get to move back to Tennessee. A lot of the reason why I moving back has to do with my job, and some other things. I am very blessed to have that job, but I need to take care of myself. I did not expect to stay with Wachovia as long as I have. This just does not feel like home, anymore. How I look forward to driving home and seeing the "The Gump" in my review mirror, for the last time.

How great it is going be to see the "Welcome to Tennessee." This will be my last move. It is like I am being welcome back to my home.

I interviewed for a youth ministry position in Tennessee, up near Nashville, and I have a good chance in getting it. I got asked a bunch of questions, and now all I have to do is go through the Elder's interview, and if that goes well, I go for a face-to-face interview. How great would be to be able to go to Tennessee, and be a youth minister. God is opening doors. I feel his presence in all this. Of course, I have had some hard things that have happened, like churches not considering me because I am single and I am not qualified. Yeah, I am single, but how do they know that I am not qualified. It gets very frustrating! Even, if God decides not to put me in youth ministry, I know he will open other doors. I just have to be patient, and wait for him to act.

1 comment:

Lerra said...

Good luck with the job interview! When you move, you better not be seeing The Gump in your rearview mirror for the "last time" - you better come back & visit!!