Wednesday, April 12, 2006


Remember

March has come and gone, and so did my birthday. Everybody involved was happy for me. Remember my top 10 for March. Well, March 31st was a great day. I can't remember what I did on that day, but I am sure it was wonderful. I do remember one thing...I wished one of my friends Happy Birthday. I relaxed at home, and it was good day.

Since the month of March, I have switched banks. AmSouth did me wrong, and I had to switch banks, so that I would not lose anymore money. I switched to Wachovia, and it was a big decision for me because I had been with AmSouth for five years, and they have never caused me any problems, but I could not stand loosing $72, again. Usually, I would be content and stay, but one thing that they did not have was over-draft protection. Over-draft protection is when you do not have the right amount of money for something in one bank account, and it comes out of your other account. AmSouth did not have this, so they charged me with a payment. I was boiling mad.

I am so ready for tomorrow. One of my youth minister friends is coming into town, from Tennessee, and I haven't seen him since January. This guy is one of my best friends. We have known each other for about 10 years. I was in his wedding, and he has truely been a blessing in my life. There was this one time when we got so bored that we made these (I really do not know what you call it), but we took aluminum foil and Draino, and mixed and shook it up in a coke bottle, and we set it off in one of our friend's yard, and they called the fire department on us. It made a big boom! Oh, it was so much fun, but we vowed not to do that again because our friend got real mad. So, you see how he has been a blessing in my life. God, has used Brent to cheer my up my days when things have gotten me down. It is a great friendship.

I got a late birthday present from Jackson Garrett, Tuesday night. I have been telling him that I can not have pets in my apartment, but he got me one, anyways. He got me a Chea-Pet, or head. I will let you know how it is growing, and full it gets. I expect it to be ugly, but who knows. Early indications is that I will probably grow out a mullet, or a mo-hawk. You have any suggests, let me know.

Look for my blog about my car in a couple of days. Your my boy, blue, green, or whatever you want to call it.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

i cannot believe you are laughing about getting the cops called on you with your "friend" brent. and you got mad at us because we rolled jamin's yard. hmph. someone doesn't have their priorities in order, does he johnny?

Jamin said...

Glad to see you on top of this blogging thing!