Thursday, April 27, 2006


What is all this?

When Jamin said "what do you think about blogging?" I did not want to do it. I have never been a big fan of blogging, to be quite honest with you. It is not because I do not like it, it is because I do not have, or should I say, make time to do it. Usually I find something better to do. I love talking about my life, but writing about it does not make sense. I know people are going to disagree with me, but I do not care.

The past couple of weeks have been busy for me. I have had to get stuff done for school, and it seems that everything else as taken a back seat. It use to not be like that because I did not care about school because I knew that I would graduate, sometime. Now, that I have moved down to Montgomery, school is a priority because I want to get it done.

As you know, I usually tell you what I have had for lunch on Tuesday. But as I said before, I have slacked off this blogging thing. There have been so many lunches that I can't remember. If I could remember, I am sure that I would tell you about them because that is what we do in blogs. Was that a sarcastic statement?

Well, I have got to go cook me a grilled chesse. Humm...I can taste the butter, already.

2 comments:

Jamin said...

You ate at the church......it was left over ribs and sandwhiches, chips, pickle and cookie.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

GAH. you never post anymore. boooo.