Monday, March 06, 2006


Four

March is an exciting time for me. It is the month of my birth, which brings excitment for everyone involved. In this post, I am going to give my top six things for this month. Not to copy Jamin, but to give you somethings that I am looking forward to.

6. March 31st...It is the end month. I do not know why I like this day, but it will be fun.

5. Spring Break...March 6-10. I have yet to understand why college students get spring break because you still have to study. What is the point?

4. March 11-12. Hopefully my family will be coming into town. I haven't seen them since the first of January. My sister is bringing here new boyfriend. I guess I better make a good impression. Also, I am getting a UT football picture that I am either going to hang in the office, or my apartment. I am excited about this because I have had this picture for two years, and I have just know gotten it framed. I am pretty pumped!

3. March Madness. I do not watch much college basketball because it is really slow, but when tournment season rolls around, I am watching every weekend.

2. Spring Break Mission...March 18-24. I love mission trips. I think that it is one the best things a group can do. They are fun, but they do build unity within the group. I have a lot of memories with mission trips. Please be praying for some of my friends from MTSU on a mission trip to Washington, D.C.

1. March 17...My birthday. I will be 24, and the oldest intern in the history of Vaughn Park. Quite an accomplishment, don't you think?

3 comments:

Lauren said...

hahhahahaha. oh johnny, i drove home from the grocery store just as fast as i could JUST so i could read your blog! The part that made me laugh the most was the part where you "told the blog" something like "march is the month of my birth, which is exciting for everyone involved." hahahhah ... think about it... bye jonathan --lauren o

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

hey-where did my link go? where oh where did my link go? so sad. so sad

Jamin said...

What I really can't wait to see if jonathan in the water with his snorkel and fins when i take him out snorkeling in key largo.