Thursday, March 30, 2006

Apt. 1125

Nothing too deep, today, or everyday, for that matter. I just wanted to tell you how much I was in love with my apartment. I can't wait to get home to the thump music outside my apartment, and the two foot-prints still on my door, were someone tried to kick it in. How 911 has become my favorite telephone number. I am sorry for the mess, but I am cleaning it up this weekend. I just wanted to write, and let you tell me how deep this blog was, and how it made you cry. I never forget you, 1125, you are the love my life. You are more beautiful, today, than you were when we first met.

3 comments:

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

lol! do I sense a note of making fun of Jamin??? hahahahaha! you mademe cry...really.

Lauren said...

this post did not make me cry because i am sitting in your office right now. if i was in the comforts of my own home, i would have cried for sure. 1125, i cannot wait to see your beautiful walls. although i might love you more than jonathan...

Jamin said...

Man I need to find you a woman!