Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Let it Be

Join with me, and say "Death to that little cart Jamin rides around on, called Sasha." It is a great day at Vaughn Park. I want to thank all of my supporters who help bring down this idol that Jamin was worshipping. I want to thank those who stood behind me through thick and thin.

Most of you know what today is. It is now Tuesday, but it is fixing to Wednesday, and I wanted to let you know what I had for lunch, today. I had chicken fingers, sandwiches, chips, and chocloate covered cookies. We also had one of my favorite drinks...sweet tea.

I hope that you are have a great week! So long, Sasha. May we see each other, again, someday.

1 comment:

Jamin said...

Jonathan you are just jealous because I had more respect and love for Sasha. Not to mention she turned you down when you asked to tool around with her.