Wednesday, March 29, 2006


Tiger Rags

Sorry it has taken me a while to blog. I did not realize how many people look forward to my blogs. Well, I guess only two people actual look forward to it (Jamin and Candace). I just returned from a mission trip to Miami, and I had a great time, and we got a lot accomplished. It was a great trip, and I glad I got the opportunity to go. I have not had to blog because I have been trying to catch-up on my school work. I had three papers due in two days, and I did not find the time to get to blog.

I had a great birthday. Thanks to Lauren and Cameron for throwing me a surprise birthday party. That was really fun, and I know how much this group cares about me, and it shows by your actions towards me. Thanks for Jamin and Ashley for getting me that Auburn shirt. I have turned into a Auburn fan, since I have been down here, but I will always remain a big fan of Fat Phil and the UT Vols. So, I guess you can be a fan of two schools. Go Blue Raiders!

Yesterday, I forgot to say what I had for lunch, and I paid for it, this morning. Well, I had Mellow Mushroom, and I had a hoogie sandwich with ham, cheese, bacon, lettuce, and mayo. Last night, I felt so sick that, I hardly could do the paper I was working on. My lands, that was an awful feeling.






Great news! I just found out the yesterday that if everything goes according to plans, I will be a Blue Raider graduate, by the end of Decemeber. After this semester, I have 14 hours left till I graduate, and I have to pass everything from here on out. I am so ready to graduate after being in school for over 5 years. I know my family is ready for me to graduate. So when December rolls around, let the celebration begin.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

johnny, your post made my day. your welcome for your surprise party. it was fun just the three of us when all those aca-ers were in school! ooh sweet revenge for all their jokes. and i love your use of "oh my lands". by the way- we really DO care about you! we all love you very much! have a great week! --lauren o

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

yeah-Im glad to know it was only the three of you cause I was just thinking that jamin and mine's feelings were hurt for not being invited...;)

Lauren said...

oh no, you definately would have been invited ashley! and jamin and aiden too! it was the shortest party I have ever been to. haha

Lauren said...

nobody was invited! because yall were all in school!