Wednesday, March 01, 2006


Thief

Yesterday, when I got home from the church, there was attempt to break into my apartment. I have had to deal with this all day. I have purchased insurance to take care if anything happens to my stuff. I am probably going to purchase a security system , just to protect my stuff when I am at work, and when I go on trips.

Just today, I have realized that I depend on my stuff, way too much. It is just material things, and it can be replaced. A lot of times those material things get in the way of my walk with God. I am buying all this insurance and security equipment to protect it, and it makes me realize that those things do get in the way. I spent my own money buying these things, and now I having to protect it. It just proves to me how far we will go to protect it. Is this the way we view our ministry. Do we try to protect it, and keep it inside. Our ministry should be shown to all. Jesus was the light of the world, shouldn't we all be?


No comments: